Customers and partners play a considerable part in the innovative ability of a company. Many companies do not exploit this potential.
Often they have only a vague idea of the existing desires, demands and chances. A close relationship to customers and partners provides an important competitive advantage, not only in relation to the marketing of the existing product portfolio but also to the development of new products and services.
Most companies address highly heterogeneous target groups and communicate with them via a diversity of channels. Therefore, the analysis of customer demands as well as service and complaint management is a big challenge for them.
Our Service Offerings
- Management consulting relating to strategy, organization and processes in the areas Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Partner Relationship Management (PRM)
- Customer satisfaction studies
- Multi-channel marketing concepts for various target groups (b2b, b2c)
- Cross and up selling concepts (b2c, b2b)
- Concepts for complaint management and service optimization
- Usability analysis (heuristic evaluations) of websites and portals as well as usability tests with end users
- Customer retention strategies
- Support regarding the evaluation of IT systems and partners
- User acceptance management
- Project management
- Change management
- Training and coaching
- Interim management
- Sales increase via target group specific communication and sales mix
- Acquisition of new customers
- Increase of customer retention via cross and up selling, efficient service and complaint management as well as userfriendly internet platforms
- Suitable partner portfolios which contribute to sales increases and to the development of new products and services